Codes of conduct
In order to support the values the College aims to uphold, as outlined in the Mission Statement, as members of St Peter’s College, we:
- Respect the rights and privileges of others
- Respect and aim to preserve our environment
- Respect the property of the College and the community at large
- Accept our responsibility to adhere to acceptable standards of behaviour as defined by the College
- Accept our individual responsibility to be fully involved and to strive to develop our full potential through strong personal motivation in order to achieve worthwhile objectives
- Accept responsibility and acknowledge we are responsible for our actions
All students and parents must accept the College Code of Conduct on enrolment at the College.
Serious misdemeanours or persistent infringement of the Code of Conduct will result in detention, suspension or expulsion.
Upload our Policies here: