Timelines and process
We recommend that you apply for a place at St Peter's College when your child is in at least Grade 4 or Grade 5. Early application will increase your child's chances of securing a place.
- Complete and submit an enrolment application form together with the required documentation to email@example.com.
- Your application will be acknowledged and placed on the waiting list in accordance with the admissions policy.
- We recommend you attend at least one Open Day (annually, usually in March and August)
- You will be contacted in the first quarter of your child’s Grade 7 year to schedule an interview with the headmaster or deputy heads.
- Based on your application credentials, interview, confidential report from your child’s current school and credit check, you may receive a place offer.
- On acceptance, and in accordance with the guidelines set out by the Independent Education Board (IEB), you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to one term’s tuition fee. This deposit is fully refunded to you when your child completes matric.