Please contact email@example.com or call 011 705 3423 and ask for Admission Officer to enquire on spaces available in Grades 0 to 7.
To apply to St Peter's:
- Download and complete the application form (below)
- Pay non-refundable registration fee of R500 (bank details found on the fee schedule)
- Provide a copy of birth certificate
- Provide a copy of latest report (Gr 2 – 7)
- Foreign pupils – provide a copy of Permanent/Temporary Residency or Study Visa
Completed application forms and accompanying documentation can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Admissions Officer will confirm receipt of your application.
In the interests of safety, all children arriving at Grade 0 are expected to be water-safe, i.e. able to swim. We understand that not all families have swimming pools, but this is a vital life-skill. Children who arrive at school, who are unable to swim, are not only at a huge disadvantage during weekly PhysEd lessons in summer, but also have their self-esteem negatively impacted
Download the application form Download the admissions policy Download the fee structure