Please contact email@example.com or call 011 705 3423 and ask for the Admissions Officer to enquire on spaces available in Grades 0 to 7.
An admissions form can either be completed online or manually.
To apply to St Peter's online (recommended option):
Visit the online application form.
During online application process the following documents will need to be uploaded:
- Upload a proof of payment of a non-refundable registration fee of R500. Banking Details are below. NOTE THAT THIS IS FOR GIRLS PREP ONLY, banking details are different for College and Boys Prep.
- Upload a copy of the birth certificate
- Upload a copy of the latest report (Gr 2 – 7)
- Foreign pupils – upload a copy of Permanent/Temporary Residency or Study Visa
To apply to St Peter's using a printed application form:
- Download and complete the application form (below)
- Pay a non-refundable registration fee of R500 (bank details found on the fee schedule and below) NOTE THAT THIS IS FOR GIRLS PREP ONLY, banking details are different for College and Boys Prep.
- Provide a copy of the birth certificate
- Provide a copy of the latest report (Gr 2 – 7)
- Foreign pupils – provide a copy of Permanent/Temporary Residency or Study Visa
Completed application forms and accompanying documentation can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Admissions Officer will confirm receipt of your application.
Girls Prep Banking Details:
Bank: Standard Bank
Branch Code: 001 255
Acc no: 420 045 279
Reference: Childs Surname
In the interests of safety, all children arriving in Grade 0 are expected to be water-safe, i.e. able to swim. We understand that not all families have swimming pools, but this is a vital life-skill. Children who arrive at school, who are unable to swim, are not only at a huge disadvantage during weekly PhysEd lessons in summer, but also have their self-esteem negatively impacted
Download the application form
Download the admissions policy
Download the 2020 Girls School Fee Structure